26 May 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #9: Top TV Shows Part 2


Top TV Shows Part 2

This week's Top Ten Tuesday Topic is actually about beach reads but honestly, nobody in the right mind should be reading at the beach(es) in Singapore. It is insanely humid and your book will be drenched in your own sweat (gross). The only acceptable time to read by the beach is at night, but then again you wouldn't be able to see a thing...lol so anyway point is, this week's topic just doesn't make sense for me so I am hijacking it to continue with my Top TV Shows list! This is part 2 of my list of great TV shows! You can find part 1 here. :) Similarly, there will be 3 reasons to watch the show accompanying each choice.

I actually watch/enjoy a lot more shows than these 10 so I might share the other shows that I am watching in another post! Part 1 of this did surprisingly well so I am guessing that there are a lot of book lovers who love tv as well. :D

Warning: This post is image heavy. I got carried away...

Sherlock
Adaptation of Sherlock Holmes. British Humour. Benedict Cumberbatch. Bromance.

1. British Humour

2. Benedict Cumberbatch

3. Bromance

Survivor
A bunch of people/strangers living together on an island where they are left to starve and create drama while taking part in competitions to win a million dollars.

1. So many personalities

2. Different themes (nearly) every season
There has been some really interesting seasons so far and next season involves a bunch of audiences' favourites from past seasons which means that there are a lot of cute guys involved! :P

3. Drama/#blindside

Orphan Black
Clones wrecking havoc with loads of mystery! If you have ever watched Dollhouse, Orphan Black reminds me of it.

1. Mind F*
You never know what is actually going to happen.

2. Intense/heart-stopping

3. Great great acting
How can one person play 12 different people!?!? She deserves all the awards that she has been getting! I hope Tatiana Maslany is paid 12 times her share. :P

The Big Bang Theory
A bunch of nerds doing funny nerdy things. This is a show for all nerds.

1. Sheldon Cooper/Jim Parsons

2. Amazing friendships

3. HILARIOUS

The Return of Superman/Superman is Back
A lot of you would have never heard of this since it is a Korean reality show and I AM HERE TO INTRODUCE YOU TO CUTENESS OVERLOAD! In this show, fathers are made to take care of their children for 48 hours without their wives. These type of dads are called "Superman". Its aim is to encourage more fathers to spend time with their children and to show that it is not as difficult/scary as they think it would be.
 People in the US: Watch it free here on Dramafever
Everywhere else: Watch it on Youtube here (this source is one episode behind Dramafever)
I highly recommend that you start watching from episode 34 because thats when the cutest triplets first joined the show. :) There are currently 4 families on the show.

1. You will get a whole new perspective on food.
The kids on the show INHALE food.

2. There is a budding LDR (one lives in Korea and the other in Japan) on the show between two kids, its soooo cute.

3. They have the cutest outfits

Bonus: You will get baby fever.
Sorry I got so carried away. There are actually other kids on the show:
eg. My second favourite kiddos! They are twins. :)

Hope you enjoyed this post! :)
Have you watched any of these?
Feel free to share links to your TTT  in a comment below!
p.s. I have an ongoing international giveaway ending in 2 days.
    

10 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to check out Sherlock for the longest time! It seems like a TV show that I'd really love, especially because I'm the hugest Doctor Who fan.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you should! :) I want to watch Doctor Who but I have no idea where to start. :( Any tips?

      Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  2. Definitely yes for Sherlock! But the hiatus is always such a long time between the series - it's torture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Urgh yes! I don't know how people stand it! This is why I watch so many other shows inbetween :P

      Delete
  3. I LOVE Sherlock so much :D And Sheldon is my favourite out of The Big Bang Theory he's hilarious! :-) I'm a new follower so hiya :-) Here's my TTT if you would like to check it out! Have a great day :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! Checking out your blog now :)

      Delete
  4. I haven't watched any of these, but Sherlock and The Big Bang Theory are on my to-watch list! I've heard great things about both of them :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Survivor and The Big Bang Theory. I've never seen Sherlock, so I don't know if it would be something I'd like. I don't get to watch too much tv these days, though. I work in the evenings when all the good shows are on and I always forget I have them on my DVR to watch later. I get so behind I end up just saying forget it after a while. I'd rather be reading anyway :)

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been meaning to watch Sherlock since it's been recommended by a lot of people, maybe I'll start this summer.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog:)
    Paulina @ The Little Book Pixie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard a lot of good things about Sherlock I should probably check it out some time.

    Thank you for stopping by my blog! Tina, The Bookworm

    ReplyDelete