2 April 2015

March Wrap Up

This wasn't a great reading month for me in terms of quality and I was in a slump in the beginning of the month but I did still manage to get a decent amount of reading done! :) Hopefully I will do better next month but it is nearing the end of my final semester so I am really not sure :/

Speaking of final semester, I only have 2 weeks of school left!!! It is really surreal and it feels like I just entered uni not too long ago. Now I feel like a real adult, having to think about jobs and moving out etc. I am really excited though, its a brand new chapter! :D Uni was fun while it lasted but I am ready to be out in the real world, I am ready for the challenge~

I am currently making good progress on my current Goodreads challenge so I decided to extend it from 50 books this year to 80! :) I've never read more than 50 books in a year before but I really want to try and push myself. This seems pretty doable at the rate that I am reading. Wish me luck!

I READ 7 BOOKS THIS MONTH

Total: 6 Full Length Novels & 1 Graphic Novel
In reading order:
      
Favourite book: Falling Kingdoms was amazing!! It exceeded my expectations.
Best Cover: All of the covers are actually pretty good! :)
Wish I did not Read: The Program was a real disappointment, I didn't like how depression was portrayed in it and it seemed to be using the interesting topic of mental illnesses just to increase it marketability. It is really just a typical YA dystopian with a focus on the romance.
Most Surprising: The Graveyard Book Volume 1 - I was expecting a dark and creepy story but it is so much more than that!! I loved this and savoured every page of amazing art and storytelling. Can't wait to get my hands on the sequel!

2015 CHALLENGES UPDATE


The goal is to track the number of pages you read and hit your goal for the year. (Hosted by: Avanti Ciera)
My goal: Multi-Diamond 10,001+ pages

March: 2,629 Pages

Total: 9, 557 Pages





The goal is to read a book of each letter of the alphabet. (Hosted by: Escape with Dolly Cass)

12/26 Complete!


Various points are awarded for reading and completing a series.
(Hosted by: Novel Heartbeat and Writer Grrl Reads)
My Goal: 50 points

March:
  • Sequels: Ignite Me (2 points)
  • Completing a series: Shatter Me Trilogy (10 points)
Grand total: 21 points



The goal is to read a certain number of fantasy books in 2015.
(Hosted by: Alexa Loves Books & Hello, Chelly)
My Goal: 40 fantasy books

March: 5
Current progress: 17/40





Do share your March Wrap Up links below, I love looking at what everyone managed to read this month! :)
You can follow me via Bloglovin'Twitter or Goodreads.

0 comments:

Post a Comment