9 March 2015

Stacking the Shelves #9 & The Sunday Post #6

Stacking The Shelves by Tynga's Reviews is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share News. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.

LIFE UPDATE

Urgh I know I am super late with this post but this week has been rather crazy and its only going to get worse until the semester ends in about 5 weeks. I don't think I will be able to keep up with all the memes every week, I will probably still be reading and reviewing though.

No pretty pictures this week because I did not get that many books and also, I barely had any time to myself :/

Connect with me -> TWITTER ACCOUNT! I am looking for more bookish friends, any takers? :D

(BORROWED) PHYSICAL BOOKS

 
Red Rising: Everyone is raving about this and despite the disgusting cover, I am giving this a go! :)
The Book of Ivy: This has insane ratings on Goodreads, I hope I enjoy this!

(BOUGHT) PHYSICAL BOOKS

 
Oryx and Crake: I am a huge fan of Atwood's The Handmaid's Tale, I can't wait to check out another of her Dystopians!
The Archived: Thrifted this and it was only $12 for a brand new hardcover!! Retail price is around $26, what a steal! It has been ages since I got a hardcover and ahhh its gorgeous <3 Can't wait to check out the craze that is V.E. Schwab.

LAST WEEK ON THE BLOG

THIS WEEK ON THE BLOG

  • Review: My Life Next Door by Huntley FItzpatrick
  • Top Ten Tuesday #3 
  • Waiting on Wednesday #6
  • Review: Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
  • Stacking the Shelves #10 & The Sunday Post #7

6 comments:

  1. Great haul! I have heard good things about the Archived so I hope that you enjoy it. Red Rising sounds so good!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red Rising sounds really good and I've heard such great things about it - bought it myself a few months book so it needs to be read! I've heard nothing but amazing things about The Archived so it's another book I need to get my hands on! Great haul, enjoy your new books :)

    Becca @ Lost in Thought
    My Book Haul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss I can't wait to read them! :)

      Thanks for stopping by! :D

      Delete
  3. Omg, you have to tell me how Red Rising and The Book of Ivy are!!! Can't wait to hear your thoughts!! (: Nice haul!

    Pearl @ AsteriskPearl's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete