13 March 2015

Feature & Follow Friday #4

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Every week, 2 blogs will be featured allowing everyone to discover some new blogs!

I would really appreciate it if you followed me through GFC or Bloglovin', leave a comment below and I would definitely follow back! :) You can also follow/friend me through Goodreads or Twitter(Its a new Twitter account, any new followers would be greatly appreciated!)

Question of the week: Have you come up with any special memes or features on your blog that you'd like people to visit more?

Sadly, I have yet to come up with any original memes or features yet. I have a few ideas but they are very time-consuming and I just don't have the time to do a good job with it. I hope that I'll be able to carry them out by the end of this year!

In terms of the current memes on my blog, there are a few posts that you might wanna check out! :)


Leave links to your Feature & Follow down in the comments below and I'll surely drop by!

16 comments:

  1. Then do check out my blog feature called bookshelfie, it's cool, you can check out here, My FF: http://bookstopcorner.blogspot.in/2015/03/feature-follow-4-special-feature-on.html
    Old follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally hear you! Blogging takes a lot of time! It's hard to even keep up with feature and follow every week!

    Old follower! (:

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR! :P I feel like I am playing catch up all the time sigh...

      Thanks for dropping by! :)

      Delete
  3. I agree that you need time and lots of organisation . . I spend so much time emailing authors and chasing up materials for my feature on a Monday :-)
    Old Bloglovin' follower, but new Twitter friend!
    Kirsty xx
    https://kirstylovesbooks.wordpress.com/2015/03/13/ff-feature-and-follow-friday/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that sounds really tough! I must have missed your feature on Monday, I'll check it out now! :)

      Followed back on Twitter and thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  4. I feel you. Sometimes, I get into blogging slumps too and feel too drained to write a review and post anything.
    New follower via GFC and Bloglovin!

    Here's my FF

    Blessie @ Mischievous Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could do this full-time! :D

      Thanks for following, followed back!

      Delete
  5. I like your 10 Bookish Problems post! That's a good one. New follower via GFC! :-)

    Shannon @ The Tale Temptress FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope that you get around to posting your new features! It is hard to keep up with them after a while. I hope you have a great week. :) I'm an old follower.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with you, I have some ideas too, but haven't think about the name. Also, my schedule is full too, with school and other things.
    New follower, here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get to do yours one day! :)

      Thanks for following and dropping by, I followed back!

      Delete
  8. I have an idea that has nothing to do with books, but I don't know if there would be interest. Here's my post.
    http://ebogie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is a very time-consuming thing to keep up with all the memes, let alone starting one yourself. Hence why I'm doing this on a Tuesday!

    New GFC follower xx

    My FF

    ReplyDelete