17 February 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #2: 10 Book Related Problems I Have

10 BOOK RELATED PROBLEMS I HAVE


1. Staying up till 5AM to finish a book 
and you have class/work the next morning

2. Goes to library/bookstore for one book, ends up getting 5000.

3. Getting spoiled
4. Forgetting details about the previous book(s) in a series
tip: Recaptains is a great blog if you need a recap on a series!
  
5. Having to buy my own bookshelf from Ikea with money I saved for books
(my parents refuse to enable my book addiction)
Yes this happened last year and it costed me $150, no empathy from the parents. #poorunistudent

6. Savouring the last book of an amazing series.
Saving it for forever.
Currently happening with Vampire Academy. I have been 'currently reading' Last Sacrifice since September last year. I KNOW there's still Bloodlines but my brain is stupid.
 
7. Controlling my tears/awwwws in public
Usually I end up closing the book so that I can savour/express the feels in the comfort of my room.  
8. Spending 5 hours at a tiny bookstore
I just need to look at that aisle 3 more times to make sure I didn't miss anything.
9. Waiting for the books I want to go on sale
Constantly checking websites and bookstores URGH
I have been tracking the prices of a bunch of books I really really really wanna get but the SGD fell yesterday so everything online costs as much as the physical bookstores here. GAH. Sub-problem: Do I cave and just get the overpriced books at the physical store or wait for the SGD to go back up again. #neverendingproblems
10. Deciding what to read next
So many books, so little time.
Bonus:

Hope you enjoyed this post! :)
You can follow me via Bloglovin'Twitter or Goodreads.
What are your bookish problems? 
Share them in a comment below or link me up to your post!

10 comments:

  1. I'm doing the same thing about savoring the last book. Currently reading Written In My Own Heart's Blood, from Outlander series, and it's not even the last book. She is still writing more. But for the next few years I have to savor this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanna start on the Outlander series but the size of the books scare me :O

      Thanks for dropping by! :)

      Delete
  2. Amazing list. I can relate to all of these problems! I love savouring the last book. I always want to read it all at once but I have to limit myself! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! For the first 30% of the book I will read crazy fast then when it hits me that I will never be in this world/read about these characters again, I start limiting myself and try to read as slowly as I can :P

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Lol I stayed up really late reading during the week and I near died in work the next day. Deciding what to read next currently having that problem.

    My ttt http://readingawaythedays.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/top-ten-tuesday-3-ten-book-related.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can handle being dead tired at school but being so tired at work is torture :/

      Thanks for dropping by! :)

      Delete
  4. I agree with so many of these! I definitely have a problem controlling my emotions in public. I'm the opposite with series though. I don't ever save the last book. I rush through it and then it's over and I'm sad! It's a problem. Great list.
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list! I always end up going to the library searching for one book and then coming out with tons more. It's not good either because then I focus on reading those instead of reading the books that have been on my bookshelf for hundreds of thousands of years. I also hate forgetting details in series between the releases of the books. It sucks! Thanks for sharing. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this bad habit of making comments out loud while reading. So I usually read in my room or.. well, I just don't care if I look like I'm crazy in a public place x'D

    ReplyDelete