3 April 2012

Teaser Tuesdays #1 (April 3rd)

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

 "Clutching these faded, fading, imperfect memories to my breast, I go on writing this book with all the desperate intensity of a man sucking on bones. This is the only way I know to keep my promise to Naoko." 
- Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami

4 comments:

  1. Funny teaser, ha ha.

    Here's ours, we have two today: http://www.ourstack.blogspot.com/2012/04/tuesday-teasers-one-and-only-ivan.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting teaser. I'm going to check this out on Goodreads, thanks for sharing. New follower too.

    Here's my TT for this week: http://ttoria.blogspot.com

    Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that sounds really sad, but so good! Hope you enjoyed it! Great teaser! Thanks for stopping by! Old follower! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete